This is the result of a Gallup survey for the year 2017. According to the survey, 70% of German workers perform their daily work with little or no commitment. Around 15% are even “actively discouraged.” This is also due to the executives. German companies would make more than 105 billion every year, if Germany would have better managers. The follow-up of dissatisfaction of employees are times absent and interior dismissals. So how do you increase employee motivation in the workplace, on which the success of the company ultimately depends? Fact is, whether an employee quits internally or is heavily involved in the job depends on the work of managers. Managers can only take appropriate measures, however, if they understand how motivation in the human brain works.
Free People Jeans Avendale Boho hippie Wide Leg Flare Button Fly High Rise Sz 24
American Eagle AE Dream Jean Jegging Size 2 XL super indigo New With Tags
Many surveys show: Most managers are convinced, that they are good and favoured leaders. 80 % are very pleased with their style of leadership. This self-perception does not reflect what employees are thinking. Less than 50 % do not see the collaboration with their managers as effective.
Topics: Management & Leadership
7 For All Mankind NEW bluee Womens Size 0 Button-Front Stretch Jeans 600
Leadership principles come and go. Agility is today´s catchword for modern concepts of leadership and management. But is agility only a hackneyed buzzword or only a short-dated trend? This assumption is wrong. It is on the horizon, that the proceeding digitisation is dramatically and sustainably turning traditional paradigms upside down. Like in the 19th century when the industrial revolution was reshaping living conditions - until today. Even in our times many companies prefer a leadership style standing for control and obedience. The top level thinks and steers, lower levels do routine work in a most efficient style. But this leadership style does not work any more. Also because routine work is more and more done by machines, robots or software.
NEW ATHLETA Brooklyn Ankle Pant SZ 2P (XSP XS P) Navy Lightweight Travel Pants
You want to know if you are a great manager? Make our quiz and find out what type of manager you are.
1. The Open-Minded Manager
You develop a sense of empowerment and accountability within the team as you are open to new ideas, which leads to confidence in your team members. You don’t mind trial-and-error, so you still intervene when necessary to give a helping hand. As a flexible and open-minded manager, it creates an opportunity to use new ways of thinking, which greatly benefits the company. However, an open-minded manager can lead to gossip, where some employees may view “open-minded” as weakness, as you won’t give directions for them that might weaken their confidence. Want to find ways for improvement, scroll down to find out the 10 personality traits of a great boss.
2. The Coach
Any instruction that lasts longer than 10 seconds is coaching. To be a good coach, you don’t have to be an expert in the field, you just need to want to help someone achieve their goal. You are especially patient and concerned with helping others. As a coach, you are fundamentally concerned with the development of their goals and help them achieve them by setting learning opportunities and give them chances to work with different people. However, a coach is not a must for being a great boss, scroll down to find out the 10 personality traits of a great boss.
3. The Problem-Solving Manager
You are a task-driven boss, who focuses a lot on achieving goals. You have a big picture thinking ability, where you can assess the business and commercial impact of issues or challenges that might arise and react in an appropriate action. Of course, when your employees encounter obstacles and difficulties, you are willing to help them. As you have a high critical thinking ability, you think broadly and rigorously about issues and challenges which lead to your best solution. This could sometimes creates chaos in the business though due to your self-centeredness. Want to find out ways for improvement? Scroll down to find out the 10 personality traits of a great boss.
10 Personality Traits of a Great Boss
A bad boss can have a negative influence on employees results and lead to a low performance within the company. 50% of the employees quit their job due to their boss. Therefore, it is vital to make sure you have a great boss who offers you a motivated atmosphere in your workplace.
Here are the 10 personality traits of being a great boss:
- Ralph Lauren Pewter gold Sequin Jamila Skinny Trousers US 6 Bnwt
- Nautica Mens Classic Fit Shirt In Palm Tree Print
- Frame le crop mini boot-cut jean, lakeside, indigo wash, stretch denim, s. 24
- NEW MIH London Jean Dark Wash Mid Rise Bootcut Kara Wash Sz 28 Anthro Casual
- REPRESNT Tie Dye Viscose Oversized Shirt Size L
- Engineered Garments Shirt Plaid Long Sleeve S Brown Cotton Men's Japan FS
- ELEGANT Mgoldccan Kaftan CUT WORK HAND EMBROIDERY Kheleeji jalabiy Arabian 5527
- Carven Navy Dotted Floral Shift Dress Size 42 10640354
- women Morgan Womens pink gold Tone Courtney Sequin Gown Pink Size 8 11061049
- NWT THEORY ANDZELIKA CRIMSON RED ROSINA CREPE SLIT SLEEVE DRESS SIZE 2
- Femdom Sissy maid satin dress cross dressers TV CD tailor-made[G1580]
- Ralph Lauren Purple Label Mens Medium Button Up Casual Dress Shirt bluee
- UjENA Sheer Stripes Swim Dress Tankini Cover-up
- Yummie Women's Gloria Skimmer Cotton Stretch Shapewear Legging
- Long skirt satin brown with lace and stripes, steampunk victorian
- DIANE GILMAN Size 16PW SuperStretch Lite Cuffed Cropped Skinny Jeans WHITE
- INC Womens Plus Sz 18W Floral Print Halter A-Line Maxi Dress No Belt blueE
- ALESSANDRO GILLES ABITO men MADE IN ITALY ART. DP4C 0162 blue ROYAL DROP 4C
- Max Mara Shirts Brown Woman Authentic Used T1643
- BNWT SEVEN 7 FOR ALL MANKIND SOPHIE JEANS SZ 30 TAPERED LEG 100% AUTHENTIC
- Slate & Willow Womens Pindot Maternity Pants bluee White Small 11067496
Free People Take Your Tie Off Printed Wide-Leg Pants XS
Generation Y brings a lot of changes. The working culture changed a lot compared to the generations before. The focus is not only on finding a job where you make a good amount of money.